Welcome to Fit2Ride. We are a specialist bike fitting business situated in Ripponden, in the heart of the Yorkshire hills between Leeds and Manchester, dedicated to delivering a high quality service, tailored to the needs of the customer.
Why have a bike fit?
You don’t have to be an elite rider to benefit from a proper fit. Any cyclist, whatever their goals, fitness or riding style, can benefit from analysis. Here’s why:
- Increased efficiency: Why waste precious energy and power through sub-optimal fit or posture?
- More comfort: Riding a bike should be a pleasure, not a source of pain. A poor position is nearly always an uncomfortable one.
- Look after your body: You are the engine that powers your cycling. A bike that doesn’t fit can be a major contributing factor to injury.
At Fit2Ride, we use a mix of science, experience and rider feedback to ensure you get the most from your cycling. We have provided bikefit services and footbeds for professional riders from An-Post Chain Reaction, Team Wiggins, Bike Channel-Canyon and JLT-Condor.
- What it costs – We have a fit to suit you.
- What do Fit2Ride offer? – a more detailed look at the process and our expertise.
- Sidas custom footbeds – the key to optimal position and injury prevention for many riders.
Get in touch