Welcome to Fit2Ride. We are specialist bike fitters, based in Ripponden, in the heart of the Yorkshire hills between Leeds and Manchester. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service, tailored to the needs of the customer.
You don’t have to be an elite rider to benefit from a proper fit. Any cyclist, whatever their goals, fitness or riding style, can benefit from analysis. Here’s why:
- Increased efficiency: Why waste precious energy and power through sub-optimal fit or posture?
- Comfort: Riding a bike should be a pleasure, not a source of pain. A poor position is nearly always an uncomfortable one.
- Look after your body: You are the engine that powers your cycling. A bike that doesn’t fit can be a major contributing factor to injury.
At Fit2Ride, we use established biomechanical principles, experience and rider feedback to ensure you get the most from your cycling. We have provided bike fit services and footbeds for professional riders from Canyon DHB, Team Wiggins, Movistar and JLT-Condor as well as GB Olympic and Paralympic pathways.
- What it costs – We have a fit to suit you.
- What do Fit2Ride offer? – a more detailed look at the process and our expertise.
- Sidas custom footbeds – the key to optimal position and injury prevention for many riders.
- Book a bike fit – select a time and date and book it here.
Get in touch